Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 29 2015
Company Location: Kew Gardens, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEdventures is a full service boutique education consulting firm in Singapore. We provide licensing, real estate, creative, online and marketing solution to education businesses.
Responsibilities- Produce error fee edited material
_Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the reporting head.
- Proofreading, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of Facebook posts, articles, blog on gifted education etc.
_ An inspiring factional story focussing on triumph of the human spirit
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
Experience in writing clearly, keeping brevity in mind..
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Fiction Writing, Book Writing, Advertising Copy, Creative Fiction
Preferred - Deadline Oriented