Editorial Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Copywriting InternshipViewpoint Creative
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Social Media Copy ManagerCapzool
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 29 2015
DescriptionEdventures is a full service boutique education consulting firm in Singapore. We provide licensing, real estate, creative, online and marketing solution to education businesses.
Responsibilities- Produce error fee edited material
_Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the reporting head.
- Proofreading, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of Facebook posts, articles, blog on gifted education etc.
_ An inspiring factional story focussing on triumph of the human spirit
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
Experience in writing clearly, keeping brevity in mind..
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Book Writing, Creative Fiction, Fiction Writing, Advertising Copy
Preferred - Deadline Oriented