- Internships /
- Writing /
- Editorial / Journalism Intern to Create Content for Blogging/Social Media Tips Site
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Calling All Bloggers & Writers for Abbot Kinney First Fridays BlogAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
B2B Technology Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern to Create Content for Blogging/Social Media Tips SiteBookmark This
Posted: September 10 2015
Company Location: Blythedale, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA site we own, Social Harmony Group is looking for a content creator to write engaging and compelling articles about marketing, social media, blogging, wordpress, etc. tips. You will be required to write 3-5 articles per week. If you are able to provide images, even better. We are looking for unique, engaging writers. We love to see your personality shine in your writing.
Please show examples of your work.
Please let me know a favorite blog or website you enjoy reading. I would like to get an idea of your personality. If you would like to include video tutorials in your articles, please include a video resume or link to any video you have created.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- You must be able to provide tips and tutorials to our readers so they can learn more about blogging, marketing their blogging and social media.
- If you can create video tutorials to be included with your post you will receive additional compensation.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Wordpress and Blogging
- Knowledge of Marketing, Social Media, etc.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogger, Blog Marketing, Article Writing
Preferred - Video Editing, YouTube