Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Copywriting/Social Media Internship1059 A Creative Agency
Blogging Internship for SummereCampus.com
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Remote Student Editing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editorial / Journalism Intern to Manage BlogBookmark This
Posted: February 23 2016
Company Location: Southfield, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is for writers/ a blog manager that can be done remotely and on a weekly basis. The blog will be of short articles and listables that are fun, engaging while informative. All entries will be posted to the main site accompanied with an image. You will be added as a contributor and given full credit for the post and work that you do so that it can be used and linked to your online profiles LinkedIn, Online resume, Monster, etc. This position can develop into a paid position according to the quality and consistency of work.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - English language skills
Preferred - WordPress