Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Writer and Communications SpecialistEtching-It.com
Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Editorial / Journalism Intern to Manage BlogBookmark This
Posted: February 23 2016
Company Location: Southfield, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThis position is for writers/ a blog manager that can be done remotely and on a weekly basis. The blog will be of short articles and listables that are fun, engaging while informative. All entries will be posted to the main site accompanied with an image. You will be added as a contributor and given full credit for the post and work that you do so that it can be used and linked to your online profiles LinkedIn, Online resume, Monster, etc. This position can develop into a paid position according to the quality and consistency of work.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - English language skills
Preferred - WordPress