Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Editorial / Journalism Writing InternBookmark This
World Champion Cardio Boxing Inc.
15000 Magnolia Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld Champion Cardio Boxing Inc. Is a boxing program by former Boxing Champion Terry Norris and His wife Tanya Norris. We are looking for Interns to work with us on Blogs, Social Media, Etc.
Visit www.WCCB.LA to learn all about our program.
We will be setting up a blog for "TheKOKING" as well as a few others.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
-learn Mind-body software. Edit and proof auto emails
-Assist with admin
-Email edits and assist
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public relations, English, Business Communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus