Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Editorial / Journalism Writing InternBookmark This
World Champion Cardio Boxing Inc.
15000 Magnolia Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld Champion Cardio Boxing Inc. Is a boxing program by former Boxing Champion Terry Norris and His wife Tanya Norris. We are looking for Interns to work with us on Blogs, Social Media, Etc.
Visit www.WCCB.LA to learn all about our program.
We will be setting up a blog for "TheKOKING" as well as a few others.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
-learn Mind-body software. Edit and proof auto emails
-Assist with admin
-Email edits and assist
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public relations, English, Business Communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus