Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Editorial/Writing Intern [Work From Home]Bookmark This
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSlayed Magazine at slayedmagazine.com is your FASHION, BEAUTY AND SELF EMPOWERMENT destination. We are a digital publication and website currently seeking 1-3 WRITERS to contribute to each department and our upcoming topics: CULTURE, GROOMING (MEN), NEWS, POLITICS, TECH, TRAVEL, AND MORE.
Internship commitment min. 3 months
We are accepting writers for the website: SlayedMagazine.com. This is an unpaid, virtual [work from home] internship position with chance for school credit. We are looking for someone who has writing/blogging experience. You will receive weekly lessons and be able to apply them into your assignments. This internship requires self-starting, curious, and creative writers. Must be 18, have own computer and internet.
**TO APPLY** Please EMAIL your resume, short bio and writing sample to email@example.com
SUBJECT LINE: SUMMER WRITER
Responsibilities- Participate in lessons (outlines or materials will be given weekly)
- Write 2-3 articles per week
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Beauty, Fashion, & Self-Empowerment Editors.
- Brainstorming and pitching featured articles, short-stories, interviews, etc.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Weekly meetings (via phone, text, chat, video conference or in-person meetings depending on location)
- May need to scout and/or attend local events to write feature
Requirements- PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED: Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts
- Must have interest in any of these FASHION, BEAUTY, AND/OR SELF-EMPOWERMENT, pop culture, mens fashion, social change, social issues, tech, travel, lifestyle...
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Team-player but also able to work independently, able to meet deadlines
- Must have reliable computer, and internet
- Be familiar with Google Drive
- Be 18 and have own computer, high speed internet