PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PROOFREADER INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Full-Time Copywriter/SEO Specialist InternshipMedium Blue
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Creative Copywriter InternshipJulie Braun Co.
News Research & Writing Internship Spring/Summer 2017 in San Franciscom/Oppenheim Associates
Editorial and Media InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
English Digital Content Writer InternshipBookmark This
Motion Global Limited
3F, Buliding 3, North ZHongshan Road, Zhabei District
Posted: March 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Shanghai, Shanghai, China
• Internship to Full Time
• Student (College)
• Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
• Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
• Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
SmartBuyGlasses has recently won the ‘2015 Business Excellence Award for Business Innovation’ at the AustCham Westpac Australia-China Business Awards in Hong Kong:
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Digital Content Writer Intern in our Shanghai or Turin office. The successful candidate should be a native English speaker, demonstrate a true passion for writing or blogging, and have an interest in fashion and eyewear. Working within the Marketing department, the Digital Content Writer will work closely with the Social Media and PR team in the creation of online data-driven customer communications across a range of digital marketing initiatives.
ResponsibilitiesTasks & Responsibilities:
• Create, edit and localize site content, banners, blog content, press releases, EDM and social media for 30 different domains.
• Attract potential customers through engaging, informative and inspiring copy.
RequirementsThe Qualified Candidate
• Native English speaker
• Perfect grammar and strong writing skills
• True passion in copywriting / content writing
• Ability to self-prioritise workflow, to perform well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and CMS
• Highly self-motivated and creative
• Previous writing/ blogging experience a plus