Show notes writerShow Notes Made Easy
Uloop News Writer/ContributorUloop, Inc.
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Virtual Copy Editor/Proofreader - PharmaceuticalsAlembic Group Of Companies
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Fashion Copywriting & Blogging Intern/AssistantBookmark This
Posted: January 29 2016
Company Location: Hoboken, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re looking for a fashion copywriting and blogging intern/assistant to help out between 10 and 20 hours a week. This position is virtual/remote. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fashion, excellent writing and editing skills, and an interest in the business of blogging. This position is not short-term; we’re looking for someone to come on for a year minimum.
To apply, please provide
• 3+ writing samples or a link to your writing/marketing portfolio
• A link to your LinkedIn profile
• A copy of your resume
Responsibilities• Write 1-2 weekly blog posts
• Write e-commerce copy for product pages
• Proofread and edit posts
• Conduct competitor research
• Perform PR outreach to relevant brands and websites
• Comment on other blogs and form relationships with influencers
• Miscellaneous administrative and editorial duties
Requirements• Strong writing and editing skills
• Understanding of the fashion industry and ecommerce businesses
• Experience using Wordpress with basic HTML knowledge
• Experience using Google docs, Trello, and Microsoft Excel a plus
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, Blogging, WordPress, AP style writing
Preferred - Excel, SEO, Google Docs, Basic HTML