Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Junior Health WriterQuantumrun
Junior Science WriterQuantumrun
FITCHICKSTX.com Contributing WriterBookmark This
Posted: July 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Fitchickstx.com was originally created for a girl to track her weight loss journey, however it has morphed into much more then that. Being “fit” is about way more then the way you look it’s about how to feel inside and out. Here at FitChicksTX we have a few basic rules:
1. No body shaming/hating to yourself or others EVER
2. Never deprive yourself of your body’s wants or needs
3. Treat every part of your bod (and mind), inside and out, with love and kindness
4. Take care of your mind as much as you take care of your body
All our post our based on these simple rules, we don’t just focus on working out, we also want to share hair, skin, and mental wellness advice. Everyone who contributes to the FitChicksTX brand is a real authentic young woman (gasp!) , and we’re trying to figure out how to take care of our selves as well. We are all “FitChicks” , no matter who you are where you’re from or what you look like. If you love your body and yourself or are trying to get to that point of self love we’re here to help.
- pitching blog post ideas
- researching related content
- writing blog post
- adding proper categories & tags to your post
- creating or finding a feature image for blog post
- creating SEO friendly content
- creating attention grabbing blog titles/headlines
As a contributing writer for FitChicksTX.com you will write blog post related to every type of wellness. We believe being fit is more than just having a six pack or going on a juice cleanse, being fit is about taking care of your entire self. Our content ranges from a variety of self care topics such as: "THE POWER OF MEDITATION & POSITIVE ENERGY", "HOW TO GET YOUR HEALTHIEST NATURAL HAIR", "HOW TO DEAL WITH POST WORKOUT PAIN", and much more! We also work with a lot of brands so create sponsored content as well. We are looking for writers who understand our message and are also passionate about self care and wellness.
- Blogging experience
- Wordpress experience
- English expert
- Photo editing experience (preferred but not required)
- Understanding of SEO (preferred but not required)
SkillsRequired - Blogging, WordPress, Writing, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Photo Editing, SEO