Company Blogger & Newsletter WriterEco Learning Legacies
Non Profit Grant WriterThe Thaddeus Foundation
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing & Social Media InternshipSkinny Ms.
Executive Catalyst InternBenzinga
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Fuel Running Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 13 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFuel Running is a lifestyle and fitness website that encourages healthy and positive living worldwide. Established in 2011 as an online clothing and merchandise store for runners, we have forayed into related areas: holistic living, clean eating and fitness. Collectively, our articles reach millions of readers globally, and we continue to grow at a phenomenal rate.
The Fuel Running Writing Internship is an 18 week program that will allow you to build your own brand and visibility as a writer. Your commitment to us is that you write and submit an article each week for 18 weeks. You will be given a list of topics to consider at the start of the program, but you are encouraged to propose topics more aligned to your passions.
This internship will be conducted via the internet, which means you have flexible hours and can work from anywhere. It also means you don’t have to make coffee for anybody, and won’t spend hours standing by the photocopy machine doing mundane tasks. For the length of your internship, we will work closely with you on each article you produce, to mould it into a piece you can be proud of.
Although this is in unpaid internship, you stand to benefit in a number of ways.
- You will pick up trade secrets from us. Over the course of the 18 weeks, you will be exposed to our processes, how we think, why we do things the way we do.
- It’s an opportunity to build your resume. Not only will you have a real world showcase of your work, you will have someone to vouch for you at the end of your internship.
- The topics we cover are contagious. There is a phenomenon that inflicts each of our regular contributors: we find ourselves living out the words we write.
We accept applicants from all over the world. We consider applications all year round. Do let us know when you will be available to begin and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Requirements- Must have a flair for writing and meticulous attention to detail. We require that you send us 3 samples of your writing.
- Must be interested in covering the following areas: health & nutrition, running, meditation, exercise techniques, yoga, healthy relationships.
- Journalism, English and Creative Writing students are preferred but not a requirement.