EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Digital Content Creator (Written)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Writer, Copywriter/EditorialMusee Magazine
Games News Writer (UNPAID)Bookmark This
Posted: October 05 2016
Company Location: Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe here at MXDWN Games are looking for interns who are passionate and well-versed in games and gaming culture to fill the Games News Writer position for our magazine.
• Have a strong command of the English language (both written and spoken)
• Be passionate and well-versed in the various areas of the gaming industry (i.e. biggest upcoming games, knowledge of developers and studios, game consoles, etc.)
• Be able to work with a team in a courteous and professional manner.
• Understand how to properly write, research, and cite sources.
• Have access to their own computer and a stable internet connection.
If you are interested in the position, please keep in mind that this is an UNPAID position. Applicants will be asked to seek out and research relevant topics within the gaming industry and must be willing to commit to a regular schedule. Articles are expected to be around 300-500 words in length and properly researched and cited. Applicants will work directly with other writers /editor and must be able to be in constant contact via email or other means.
A major/degree in English or Journalism, background or job experience in journalism is a plus, but not required. Applicant will be trained on the standard format articles and the CMS system used to publish for our magazine.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send a copy of your resume, a cover letter, and several writing samples to email@example.com