Ghostwriter/Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
REALITY RYZZLE - RAPPER
Bishop Lindsey Ave.
North Little Rock, AR
Posted: May 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGhostwriter must live within 10 miles of North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Research, Editing, Creative Writing, Interviewing, Ghostwriting, Communicaitons
Preferred - Ghostwriting