Experienced Freelance Writer WantedMasterra
Social Media Blog Writing InternBuzzlogix
Student Writer Internships for Study BreaksStudy Breaks Magazine
Writer/Blogger - It will be so much FUNDecor Steals
Medical Writer and Proof Readerlabfinder
Copy Writing InternClean the World
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism InternVoyage Study Abroad
Grant WriterBookmark This
Smart-Tracks Family Center, Inc.
Park Forest, IL
Posted: January 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Non-Profit organization that provides community services in Career Services, Affordable Care Act Health Insurance, and Professional Testing. Our organization is in need of an Intern that possess professional, creative writing skills. The intern who desires to develop their grant writing skills within our organization, will gain knowledge and understanding of the needs of the public, business industries, and funding opportunity purposes.
If said intern proves to be successful, he or she will have an opportunity to develop grant writing skills to enter into the workforce of Non-Profit sectors of private and public, academic institutions, and several businesses that consistently look for successful grant writers.
Responsibilities• Must have excellent communication skills, and work in teams of diverse backgrounds
• Excellent knowledge in computer usage, account creations, and tracking grant availability
• Ability to be a self-starter, strong dedication to doing research of grants independently
• Research of fundraising, private, state, and government funding opportunities
• Compile data to develop the stages that lead to writing proposals drafts
• Obtain partnerships agreements, memorandums of understanding signatures to process grants
• Ability to complete grant applications online and communicate with grantor’s facilitators
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting status on grant to CEO and Administration
RequirementsBachelor's: 2 Semesters near completing Bachelor's Degree/Certificate a Plus
Career Major/Minor: Grant Writing Courses, Journalism, English, or Social Worker
Experience: Ability to multi-task, work with ease, in diverse backgrounds, and work independently and in teams
Technology: Internet Savvy & Microsoft Office