Lrngo.com - Writer InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Show notes writerShow Notes Made Easy
Uloop News Writer/ContributorUloop, Inc.
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Grant WriterBookmark This
The Dream Center for Youth Development
1516 K Street
Posted: March 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dream Center for Youth Development exists to provide housing, job training, life skills training and counseling to homesless, at-risk and disadvantaged youth. We seek a grant writer with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing funders
- Managing and following up on grant applications
- Assist in identifying potential grant opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring prospects
Requirements- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external funders by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Grant Preparation, Grant Management, Grant Coordination, Grant Applications
Preferred - Written & Oral Presentation Skills