Social Media Writing InternLexacount Search
Technical Writing InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
FASHION BLOGGER for Paris-based fashion magazine VOLUP2VOLUP2
Development / Writer InternshipSamaritan's Feet International
Remote Santa Barbara Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Remote Conejo Valley Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Remote San Diego Editorial Internship for Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Writer-Blogger, Digital & Web ContentEtching-It.com
5 Cummings Road
Posted: March 21 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSustainable Westford serves as a venue for bringing community together and raising awareness on issues of sustainability. We do this by providing education and inspiration on issues of sustainability. Working with the community and related organizations to advance our mutual missions, we provide access to local sustainable foods; recycling programs; renewable energy options; conservation of natural resources; and health and wellness programs. We support local farmers and food producers; foster connections between farmers / producers and the community; provide instruction in the growth, preparation of healthy foods.
This internship will include familiarizing oneself with Sustainable Westford's programs, goals and financial needs. One would need to research potential funding sources, as well as compose, send and keep careful records to track their proposals.
Responsibilities- Developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations
- Persuasively communicating the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders
- Assembling and submitting grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations
- Establishing and maintaining personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts and program officers
- Ensuring prompt acknowledgement of foundation gifts
- Conducting prospect research
- Prioritizing projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner, meet deadlines and manage supplemental material required for proposals
- Providing writing support for major donor and individual contribution letters and acknowledgements