Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
SPRING 2017 WRITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Writing & Editing Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Blogger ExtraordinaireBeloved Streets of America
Student Writing Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Health and Lifestyle WriterBookmark This
975 Bennett Dr
Posted: August 13 2015
DescriptionNutraKey, Inc. is a vitamin and nutritional supplement producer that has recently relocated to Longwood, FL. We are a young and rapidly growing company with exciting opportunities for advancement available to those highly motivated individuals who are able to demonstrate valuable skill-sets.
Nutrakey is a company focused on being healthy and having an active lifestyle. Our branding revolves around the sports and nutrition supplement industry. We are not a "hardcore supplement"" or "bodybuilding" specific company. We want to promote and communicate a wholesome brand to a wide demographic, from fitness athletes, to soccer moms. Being health conscious or into fitness will be a huge plus.
We are adding highly skilled Interns to our rapidly growing team that is self-motivated, customer focused and results driven. Our best candidates are enthusiastic, confident, competitive and dedicated individuals who will learn from adversity and failure and persevere in building a successful career revolving around social media marketing.
· You should have prior experience in writing high quality content on digital platforms
· English, Copywriting and Proofing
· Ability to work on several content requirements at once
· Experience in writing short descriptions to large white papers
· Ability to write quality articles, both product (and solution) related as well
· As general
· Knowledge about SEO & Social Media will be an advantage.
· Must have a great writing style that is conversational and engaging
· Must have excellent English grammar/spelling skills
· People studying Journalism, English, Creative Writing are preferred but not a requirement
· Only Individuals that live in the Orlando area, are confident, highly enthusiastic, social media savvy (Jedi level skills), passionate about Internet and have an attitude to learn should apply for this post.
· A passion towards fitness is not must but will be an added advantage.
· The candidate should be of a creative mind-set, have good communication skills and should be open to challenging assignments.
Along with the amazing exposure and opportunity to build your writing experience, you will be paid!