Content Writer for News WebsiteSostre News
Writing Internship (Music Videos, Celebrity Weddings and more!)Suzanne Delawar Studios
Contributors & Bloggers on Women EmpowermentAlldame
Hair Beauty Contributor/BloggerHair DeCoded
Web Content WriterHigh-End VIP Company
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerHigh-End VIP Company
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Health and Wellness Content / Media InternBookmark This
Dr. Sophia New Lifestyle
Posted: June 17 2016
Company Location: Newbury Park, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRemote Internship Opportunity
We are looking for people that love writing! One of the most important parts of our company is our Content Team and we are looking for individuals who truly enjoy writing to add to our team. www.drsophianewlifestyle.com The content that we create is used for several hundred different types of small and medium sized business and will constantly keep you on the tip of your fingers typing about several different industries and companies. This job will keep your creativity flowing and allow you to establish a strong place in the world of writing. The content that we create is simple to write and does not require large amounts of research - you'll be able to utilize your everyday knowledge throughout the articles of content created specifically for businesses.
1. Content Writing for articles relating to Health Care, Home Health or Home Care
2. Understanding of YouTube, forums and community bulletin boards
3. Assist with various writing projects for social media postings, creating Press Release or Monthly Newsletters
4. Blog posting in business profile accounts via internet directories
5. Interviewing Partnering Companies
6. Reach out to and build blogger network for different categories
7. Create blog entries to populate media and slide share presentations
8. Online Branding
Responsibilities- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
Requirements- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy/editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed