Comedy Writer Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Copy Editor Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Looking for freelance medical writersThe Med Writers
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Journalism / Content Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2016
Company Location: San Ramon, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlexuss connects the world through colleges. Students from 155 countries visit the site every day and nearly 300k students have been recruited through our platform. If you’re after a dynamic and rewarding internship, you have come to the right place.
We are looking for driven, creative interns to join our growing team. During your internship, you will gain hands-on writing experience. You will develop a solid portfolio of published content and your articles will be featured to our network of over 500k students.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or another related field
- Passion for marketing and content writing
- Strong research skills; ability to fluidly integrate your findings in your writing
- Interest in writing about education/college related topics
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Impeccable grammar and command of English
- Exceptional creative writing skills
- Absolute attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and Search Engine Optimization
- Familiarity and solid working knowledge of Google Docs
To Apply: Please attach your resume and at least two writing samples (attachments or links to published content both OK). Also, please complete the hiring questionnaire linked below:
SkillsRequired - Research, Editing, Creative Writing, Journalism, Content Writing, Content Marketing, Writing and Editing, Article Writing
Preferred - SEO, Google Docs