Student Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Entertainment Writers Wanted - Attend Free Concerts, Festivals, Foodie Events etc.Downtown Weekly LA
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
Editorial InternshipApplause Africa Magazinee
Technology Writer InternSolutions Review
Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Student Writing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Sense of Humor and editorPitter Pattering Paws
LOOKING FOR WRITERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!Bookmark This
Posted: October 03 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInnovative Aesthetics is currently looking for to join our team. The candidate must have a knowledge and/or interest in art, architecture, interior design, fashion, and music. Candidate will research and create original content and interview artist for our 'Innovators of Tomorrow'. Innovative Aesthetics have been represented by Glossier, Pat McGrath and Saint Heron just to name a few. Based in Los Angeles. EACH INTERN WILL BE GIVEN $50 A MONTH.
If interested, email email@example.com with a resume, short description of yourself and links to sample work; along with the position of interest in the subject line. SUBMISSION WITH NO MATERIAL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. | Check out our website: www.innovativeaesthetics.co
Responsibilities- Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience.
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Choose subject matter that interests readers.
- Answer emails on behalf of the blog.
- Perform blog maintenance activities such as updating plugins.
Requirements- Some past experience in writing/blogging.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.