Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Creative Writing / Blogging - Fun Swiss Watch Brand - NY NYChronspire
Contributing Writer InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Copy Editor for MagazineRebel Lifestyle Magazine
ALL WRITERS NEED FOR MAGAZINE (sports, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, entertainment and more)Rebel Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
SPRING 2017 WRITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Writing & Editing Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Managing Editor InternshipBookmark This
The G.O.O.D.S Magazine
Posted: March 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe G.O.O.D.S. Magazine is a lifestyle magazine that gives our audience THE G.O.O.D.S. on fashion, music, entertainment, beauty, health, and relationship advice in Southern California. We provide our readership exactly what they need to live the G.O.O.D.S. life. We only feature individuals who have The G.O.O.D.S.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus