Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 23 2015
Company Location: Hamden, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPractical Innovations U.S.A., Inc. is dedicated to bringing creative solutions to everyday problems faced by millions of consumers worldwide. We are focused on developing products that make everyday life easier. We are currently working on bringing creative, tested, and proven solutions to multiple consumer goods industries.
In life there are leaders and there are followers. Leaders are visionaries who see a world unknown to most. Leaders envision a world where problems are systematically solved through innovative processes. We believe in both leadership and innovation; we further believe in leadership through innovation. Simply put, we are a group of leaders who believe in leading by example through developing innovative processes.
We are located in South Florida, amongst the palm trees, sandy beaches, and waves crashing ashore.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Write weekly blog posts on innovation, inventing, patents, and other forms of intellectual property.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Writing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.