Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Digital Content Creator (Written)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Writer, Copywriter/EditorialMusee Magazine
Content Writer for News WebsiteSostre News
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: Big River, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWriters Secrets - Bringing the art of writing and communicating to the world through www.writerssecrets.com
Using words and language to move people, motivate, broaden horizons, build bridges and bring people together.
An online business consisting of writing courses with live interactive sessions hosting internationally renowned author and communicator Dr. Jeffrey Lant and his guest authors and experts in the field plus a membership website.
Learn the ins and outs of marketing online working directly with the Writers Secrets Team and Dr. Jeffrey Lant. More information at www.writerssecrets.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Online Advertising
Preferred - Article Marketing