NEW SPRING 2017 INTERNS - Editor's Assistant - Local or Virtual Newspaper (Washington, DC)DC Spotlight Newspaper
NEW SPRING 2017 INTERN - Writer Intern - White House/Congress coverage (Washington, DC metro area)DC Spotlight Newspaper
NEW SPRING 2017 INTERN - Writer Intern - Local or Virtual (Washington, DC metro area)DC Spotlight Newspaper
NEW SPRING 2017 INTERN - Social Media Intern (High School Student) - Newspaper (Washington, DC)DC Spotlight Newspaper
NEW SPRING 2017 INTERN - Social Media Marketing Assistant - Newspaper (Washington, DC)DC Spotlight Newspaper
Content Writing InternshipFrom the Hip Photo
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Music Editorial / JournalistBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRed Roll is a music news and nightlife photography website based out of Chicago. We currently looking for passionate journalists to join our team. Get paid to write about music, interview your favorite artists, travel to music festivals, share your opinions, and more!
You can view our website at www.RedRoll.com
**PLEASE INCLUDE ANY EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE WITH MUSIC, SUCH AS CONCERTS, FESTIVALS, AND ARTISTS DURING APPLICATION IN PERSONAL MESSAGE SECTION**
- On an as needed basis, writers will receive free press(including a ticket) to concerts while on assignment.
- If writer has above average qualifications, payment will be made per article. If writing skills need to be improved, Red Roll will help by putting you through a short internship program before payment will be given.
Responsibilities- Writing music news and editorials, preferably one every 2 weeks or more.
- Brainstorming and coming up with good topics for articles.
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
- Posting on Red Roll and sharing your article via social media.
Requirements- MUST be located in Illinois or surrounding states.
- Well informed of current music events, concerts. We are currently looking for mainly Electronic music, however any other genre is okay.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Professional writing experience, as well as good grammar.
- Experience with computers and can easily follow a set of instructions.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and graphic design is a plus.
SkillsRequired - English, Journalism, Academic Writing
Preferred - Electronic Music