- Internships /
- Writing /
- Non Profit Grant Writing / Fundraising Management Trainee Opportunity for Work Exchange
Company Blogger & Newsletter WriterEco Learning Legacies
Non Profit Grant WriterThe Thaddeus Foundation
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing & Social Media InternshipSkinny Ms.
Executive Catalyst InternBenzinga
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Non Profit Grant Writing / Fundraising Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeBookmark This
Citizens For affordable Legal Aid
534 Delaware Ave
Posted: June 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid Corp. is a non-profit organization that has been formed to help individuals and families achieve their goals academically, socially and economically.
Formed in 2014, our goal is to help as many people reach their success goal in life. That goal can be living the American dream, getting a new start in life, increasing their skills, or preparing their life so that they can be a success amongst themselves and in the community.
Today, as a leading service provider for the community, Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid offers a range of programs that will allow individuals to get solutions to address their basic needs and provide them with the information and skills necessary to achieve their fullest potential. We aim to increase stability, build skills, promote development of families, individuals and youth, and continue promoting community involvement.
Citizens for Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Non Profit Grant Writing / Fundraising Management Trainee Program. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Grant Writing, Online & Offline Fundraising, Internet Marketing / Social Media Marketing, Non Profit Event Promotions and Business to Business Sales training with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Non Profit Sales & Marketing Fundraising Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic experienced team gaining skills essential for successful entry to the jobs market or starting your own business or nonprofit.
• Access to free classes, workshops and events where there is space available
• Program Certificate of Completion, Letter of Program Participation, and verified Statement of Program Performance.
ResponsibilitiesExperience you can gain as a Manager Trainee:
- Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Current Core Sales Techniques & Practices For Face To Face - B2B Sales, Network Marketing & Effective Network Building Tactics.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Grants and Donors, Grant Writing, Online & Offline Fundraising, Non Profit Event Promotions, Partnering with other local Non Profit Entities and
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Fundraising Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Sales, Content Development Specialist, Marketing, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
* Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Non-Profit Organization, Online & Offline Fundraising; Grant Writing and Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for nonprofit entrepreneurship and advanced opportunities of employment.
The Non Profit Grant Writing / Fundraising Management Trainee program provides cutting edge training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Online & Offline Fundraising, Grant Writing, Crowd Funding, Non Profit Event Promotions, Leadership & Management, Internet Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. Participants are assigned to Fundraising & Grant Writing projects where they utilize preexisting skillset, education & training to affect monetary performance, effectiveness, and approved funding of assigned campaign. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members and Director of Fundraising. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills. Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Grant Writing, Online & Offline Fundraising, Crowd Funding, Business to Business Sales, Network Marketing, Management & Leadership, Web Marketing, Virtual Collaboration and Project Management. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand.
RequirementsDuties and responsibilities
Fundraising Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Director of Fundraising, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in online group training sessions relating to Sales, Marketing, Grant Writing, Online & Offline Fundraising, Crowd Funding and Management techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects to generate maximum results.
• Research, create, and implement Fundraising campaigns utilizing events, social media marketing, articles, social indexing, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies.
•Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Google Drive, SalesForce & view info.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new fundraising & grant writing campaigns.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Management Trainee Duration: 90 Days (65 Working Days)
*Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and project exercises. No exceptions. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
Previous Relevant Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Non Profit Grant Writing / Fundraising Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Non-Profit Organization, Management, Entrepreneurship, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Sales, Communications, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: email@example.com
Jobs @ http://citizensforaffordablelegalaid.org
SkillsRequired - Nonprofits, Articulate Communicator, Analytical Writing
Preferred - Bilingual