Content Writer for News WebsiteSostre News
Writing Internship (Music Videos, Celebrity Weddings and more!)Suzanne Delawar Studios
Contributors & Bloggers on Women EmpowermentAlldame
Hair Beauty Contributor/BloggerHair DeCoded
Web Content WriterHigh-End VIP Company
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerHigh-End VIP Company
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Part-time Guest WritersBookmark This
Posted: September 16 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is open to all enrolled students or recent alumni who have passion for writing and storytelling. Although, the company is based in DC, we are open to non-local or even overseas candidates.
We are looking for writers in the areas of music, sex & relationship, engineering & technology, business, or life style in general.
After 3-6 months of satisfactory performance, we may advance you to our paid staffs.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Part-time Guest Writer, you need to cover hot and trendy news related to student or young adult life style. You need to work around 10-20 hours per week as unpaid interns for our online content publishing site/App called Touchstone Words (touchstonewords.com). Your duties are:
- Write original articles around 500-800 characters
- Optimize articles for search engines by developing keywords and blurb descriptions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in blogging or article writing
- Solid knowledge of English language such as grammar, punctuations, etc required
- Knowledge of content marketing via SEO preferred
- Educational background in journalism, English, Creative Writing, or related fields preferred
- Knowledge of graphic design tools like Photoshop preferred
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Writing Skills, Writing and Editing
Preferred - Music, Journalism, Blogger, Content Marketing