Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
PHP software developerBookmark This
400 NW 26th Street
Posted: November 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItly.com is the place to discover talent, design and craftsmanship. We are a network of Italian designers and craftsmen that want to share our unique Made in Italy products through our new e commerce website.
School credit is available if allowed by the university of the applicant. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent industry-leader reference.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications .
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business goals and related system interactions
- Work closely with others regarding expectations, scheduling and functionality of computer applications
- Programming new features in PHP
- Connecting our systems to external partners through API endpoints
- Build reusable server-side libraries that support overlaying web applications
- Maintain our website
- Thorough security review and penetration testing to defend against hackers
- Optimize web application to maximize speed and scale.
- Experience writing code in PHP (Using LAMP platform)
- Content management system platform development experience
- HTML, CSS, Java, jQuery, MySQL
- Debugging & reporting experience
- Managing Databases & data transfer
- Apache & Linux/Unix server administration
- Familiarity with mobile development is ideal
- Web design would be ideal, but not required
- Excellent communication skills