Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Writer and Communications SpecialistEtching-It.com
Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
PR / Blogging / Business Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 01 2015
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWho we are: Start-up design guild aiming to become a grounded firm.
What we offer: Unpaid internship with potential for direct hire upon graduation.
Benefits: Exposure to the field, recommendations, network expansion, travel, attain new trade skills, access to resources.
Duration: 8 Hours per week, 1-2 school terms (quarter/semester).
Looking forward to having you jump on board!
Responsibilities- PR content creation, blogging, business writing, annotation, & proofreading.
- Assist in developing & contributing to public relations & marketing activities.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; & managing production activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records.
Requirements- Keen attention to detail.
- MUST be an active team member on group discussion board & stay on top of emails.
- Sharp project management, prompt response & submission.
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to inform & entertain via written, oral & visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, & dissemination techniques & methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, & a strong work ethic.
- Having a live published piece of written work is a PLUS.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Phone Etiquette, Writing Skills, Organized, Detail Oriented, Punctual, Email Etiquette, Tech Savy, Microsoft Suite
Preferred - Blogging, Adobe Creative Suite