Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Bio/Chemistry Content WritingChirpn
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Proofreading/Copy Editor InternBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Corona del Mar, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInnovative, with a distinct global perspective, RETREAT magazine offers all-inclusive access to the hautest, trends in beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle found in the most chic cities to the most beautiful beaches worldwide. With a fresh approach and of-the-moment advice, RETREAT’s international appeal, appreciation and unique passion to encapsulate a wealth of inspiration found around the world, has made it a global style authority, renowned for its sophisticated, yet accessible, design, editorial and award-winning photography. Whereas designers find inspiration from the world around them, RETREAT magazine celebrates that global sophistication and chic inspiration captures the essence of a true fashion and travel-ista. The ultimate passport for beach-bound beauties, RETREAT is edited for stylish, fashion-forward women in search of tell-all guides to the most sought out travel destinations.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
-Must have excellent English skills and editing experience.
-Must be able to oversee editing and collaborate with art directors and editors.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus