Content Writer for News WebsiteSostre News
Content Writing InternshipResume-ease
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
NEW SPRING 2017 INTERNS - Editor's Assistant - Local or Virtual Newspaper (Washington, DC)DC Spotlight Newspaper
NEW SPRING 2017 INTERN - Writer Intern - White House/Congress coverage (Washington, DC metro area)DC Spotlight Newspaper
NEW SPRING 2017 INTERN - Writer Intern - Local or Virtual (Washington, DC metro area)DC Spotlight Newspaper
Proposal Writing InternBookmark This
1320 Flynn Road Suite 100
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOmniUpdate is seeking a detail-oriented Proposal Writing Intern to join our Marketing team. Under the guidance of OmniUpdate's Director of Marketing, the intern will assist with a variety of technical writing projects designed to acquire new customers, enhance our brand, and strengthen customer relationships. The intern will have the opportunity to make valuable contributions to the company and will leave with experience in many facets of marketing. This is a paid internship: $10/hour, based in Camarillo, CA.
ResponsibilitiesHow you’ll make an impact:
• Work with the Sales and Implementation teams on writing Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
• Transform technical concepts into simple language for print and online sources (e.g., articles, case studies, white papers, blog posts)
• Write product documentation detailing feature specifications for website and marketing collateral
• Provide general support to the Marketing team as needed
RequirementsWhat you’ll need to succeed:
• English, Journalism, Marketing, or related degree (or degree in progress)
• A passion for writing and an acute attention to detail (grammar stickler)
• Strong technical writing skills/education with both technical and non-technical documents
• Positive attitude and organized with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects
• Comfortable cultivating relationships via phone, web, and email
• Competent with Windows and MS Office applications
What you’ll gain:
• An understanding of software marketing
• Professional growth and experience in many facets of marketing
• Learning opportunities
• Flexible schedule
Only students who apply via https://omniupdate.applytojob.com/apply/UmFtDZ/Proposal-Writing-Intern.html will be considered.
OmniUpdate® is the leading provider of content management solutions designed to streamline content administration and solve the digital marketing and communication challenges of higher education. Our user-friendly platform and award-winning technology and support empower our customers to be engaged and personalized in their communications, cost-effective and efficient in their channel management, and scalable and extensible in their development. For more inf