Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
QA InternshipBookmark This
FCI Multiple Services
1614 Washington St.
Posted: November 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFCI Multiple Services is a global linguistics company with headquarters in Easton, PA. We are a full-service localization company that provides a wide spectrum of translation and localization services offering our clients an unbeatable combination of language resources, centralized project management and outstanding customer service, while ensuring accurate, compatible and reliable results.
We are looking for talented, dedicated and motivated professionals to join our Team of Project Managers. Our company is fast paced and everevolving, which promotes a competitive, team oriented atmosphere and the ability to apply your own personal growth and development toward the overall success of the company.
Our Interns work as part of the Quality Assurance team proofreading and copy editing the translated documents, and work closely with the Project Managers to assure that all deliveries to all clients and top quality and meet our linguistic standards.
FCI is a diverse, fast paced, multi-cultural environment, with a unique Team-centered atmosphere.
We have an exciting and challenging routine - No days are ever the same!
RequirementsOur Ideal candidates must have the following qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of the English language: Fluent written and spoken English, minimum near native proficiency
(bilingual or multilingual is a plus);
• Extensive Expertise in Microsoft Word;
• Advanced knowledge of Windows OS.
And the following aptitudes:
• Detail and deadline oriented;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse range of people in cross-culture environment;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize - organized and systematic work approach;
• Professional demeanor;
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multitask and adapt;
• Strong drive for continuous improvement to exceed expectations;
• Ability to take direction and thrive from feedback;
• General knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment.