Full-Time Copywriter/SEO Specialist InternshipMedium Blue
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Creative Copywriter InternshipJulie Braun Co.
News Research & Writing Internship Spring/Summer 2017 in San Franciscom/Oppenheim Associates
Editorial and Media InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Writers + Storytellers for Social Good Non-ProfitCoCre
Sales CopywriterBookmark This
Posted: May 06 2015
Company Location: Canada, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented Sales / Advertising Copywriter.
Working in close collaboration with a talented team from Marketing and Client Experience, you’ll be an integral piece in our marketing process.
The Copywriter will actively participate in our ultimate goal of challenging the industry status quo and fulfilling our commitment to deliver outstanding work on projects large and small; including web engagements, digital marketing campaigns, display advertising, internal promotions, and external presentations.
ResponsibilitiesJob Responsibilities & Duties:
• Collaborate with marketing team to produce copy for a variety of work across all digital channels (website pages, emails, display ads, social media, video, mobile apps and more)
• Generate breakthrough ideas that show empathy for consumer needs and an understanding of our client's marketing goals
• Create and produce copy on multiple assignments simultaneously to meet client deadlines
• Work with creative directors and art directors to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand requirements
• Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
• Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control on all copy
• Present concepts and copy to Creative Leadership and cross-functional teams in a professional manner
• Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising campaign.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate has:
• Proven success in online and offline media delivered in an impressive portfolio of work (electronic submission or URL preferred)
• Exceptional writing skills (from short form to long form)
• Versatile writing styles capturing necessary tone and voice for a variety of brands
• Strong ability to concept
• Passion for the creative process
• Superior communication skills
• To digest complexity and deliver simplicity
• Desire to work with art directors and designers of all levels
• Consistent display of interest and involvement in the industry. Applicants are encouraged to include links/references to relevant activities that help round out their experience and interests. These references could be participation in or utilization of online communities, forums, blogs, ezines, contests, and/or personal projects.
• Strong computer skills across a wide variety of creative based software programs (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)