Creative Writing / Blogging - Fun Swiss Watch Brand - NY NYChronspire
Contributing Writer InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Copy Editor for MagazineRebel Lifestyle Magazine
ALL WRITERS NEED FOR MAGAZINE (sports, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, entertainment and more)Rebel Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
SPRING 2017 WRITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Writing & Editing Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Blogger ExtraordinaireBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: December 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur expertise is professional editorial and creative asset production for planning, implementing, and strategically communicating company messages in the digital and social marketing sector. Visit our website to learn more http://www.remesmedia.com
Responsibilities- Write editorial with a main focus on social media and also technology and mobile marketing
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus