Games News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist/New Letters InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Indie Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Social Media Marketing, blogging and Content writingBookmark This
Posted: December 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a StartUp business focusing on Transforming enterprises to enable Self-Service BI for Business Analyst on Structured, Unstructured and streaming data. We are in need for a strong Social Media Marketing expertise who could help us drive selling our product and service to potential customers. Visit newwavebi.com for more information.
Responsibilities1. Proficient in English writing. Will be tasked to write blogs/whitepapers etc. based on the high level content provided from New Wave BI, US.
2. Quick to understand the concept and convert that to storytelling in a written form.
3. Create PowerPoint slides and decks from the concepts provided.
4. Artistic and design approach to creating those decks.
5. For the PowerPoint deck, envision concepts using colors schemes/themes to create unique brand image for the company.
6. Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing and presentation material
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - PowerPoint skills, Article Writing, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, B2B Marketing