Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Food Blog Writer InternBookmark This
The Gaia Goodness Company Natural Foods
Posted: April 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gaia Goodness Company is a growing food production company that is preparing to introduce its first product, all natural and organic Banana Mango Ketchup, to the Los Angeles market.
The Gaia Goodness Company goal is to sell a wide range of all natural and organic gourmet sauces, marinades, salad dressings, frozen meals, baked goods, and beverages. These items will be sold via an online store and at farmer’s markets, gourmet grocers, health and natural foods shops, wineries, gift shops, restaurants, cafes, etc. in the LA area,
**ATTENTION** This is a writing gig! You must be a great writer and be able to engage an audience with your words.
Are you a foodie and an exceptional writer? Do you browse the internet for recipes and read food blogs? Do you enjoy blogging and posting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google +? Then, we want YOU to be our Blog Writer Intern Intern to assist with our company blog!
This is primarily a virtual position but if you are local, at times you may be asked to taste test recipes that our Gourmet Food Specialist prepares for the blog updates. You may also be asked to sit in on cooking sessions to take notes for recipes to be added to the Gaia Goodness food blog and website.
The Gaia Goodness environment is laid back but the work turn around is fast paced. You will be uploading picture and video files to be posted onto the company's blog site, website and social media pages. After the files have been added to the sites you can upload them into the company's hard drive to clear them from your computer.
This is a fun job for the right person and has the potential to turn into full time employment as the company expands. We are looking for a team member who desires a marketing career in the food industry. You must be a self starter who learns fast, pays attention to details, is creative, intuitive, can meet deadlines, be flexible, dependable, and self manage. Most importantly, you MUST have fun and enjoy this journey.
Please visit http://gaiagoodnessnaturalfoods.com/about/ and read about us. If interested, send via email; your resume, and cover letter.
Responsibilities- Write blog posts
- Upload photos and videos to Word Press
- Edit short cooking videos
- Transcribe audio and video files
- Create weekly newsletters
- Post twice weekly to social media networks
- Comment on various food blog sites
Requirements- Must have excellent writing and grammar
- Fluent in the English language
- Must have experience using Word Press
- Knows a little about cooking and loves food
- Can transcribe audio files into written recipes and cooking instructions
- Be available to work virtually for a minimum of 10 hours per week
- This is a telecommute internship so you must be a self starter and reliable
- Have a Skype account and access to a laptop
- Laptop (preferably Mac) must have at least 4GB memory
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be creative, open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience writing for blogs, newspaper, or other writing mediums a plus!!
- Experience in social media marketing e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Feedly, Buffer, Google +, LinkedIn a plus!!
- Familiar with editing in iMovie and iPhoto for Mac a plus!!
- Know how to use a camera for photos and recording video