SPRING 2017 WRITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Writing & Editing Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Blogger ExtraordinaireBeloved Streets of America
Student Writing Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Social Media Writing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love networking and meeting new people? Are you passionate about HR/human resources professional development, business development, and recruiting? When you tell a story, are you surrounded by an audience? Are you a persuasive and compelling writer? Are you a stickler for correcting grammar and finding typos? If you answered “Yes” to all of these, then our internship is perfect for you!!
Lexacount Search is seeking an intern who is a skilled writer and a social media expert. The Social Media Writing Intern will have an excellent command of the English language, be able to provide examples of results-driven content, and be responsible for assisting us in creating written content for blog postings (at least 2-3 posts per week), client and candidate case studies, video scripts, and client and candidate testimonials. Further, the Social Media Writing Intern will draft compelling content for social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. We are a fast-moving organization who is looking for an energetic, creative individual who can easily adapt into the fast-paced, growing culture. This position can be fulfilled remotely.
Requirements- Undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Communications, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or Public Relations (GPA at least 3.0)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Passionate about writing and content creation
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated drive for superior service
- Friendly and conversational
- Must be technologically savvy
- Fast Learner
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing and occasionally ambiguous environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Adobe Premiere Elements 13 knowledge, a plus