Student Writing Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Social Media/Editorial Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoardGamePrices.com is seeking a talented and motivated intern to take on social media and editorial marketing
responsibilities. This involves writing blogs for BoardGamePrices.com as well as contributing and carrying out social
media marketing matters.
Semester Credit plus Stipend available upon completion
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for:
• Writing 3-5 blog posts per week
• Help organize and contribute to an up-to-date editorial calendar
• Posting unique content and relevant recycled content on various social media outlets (twitter, facebook, etc.)
• Promoting said content to the proper demographics
• Monitoring web reputation channels such as BoardGameGeek.com forums and Reddit Board Game forums
• Collaborating on various editorial, PR, and email marketing efforts
RequirementsWhat we expect from you:
• Have a genuine and enthusiastic passion for board games
• Be a highly skilled verbal and written communicator
• Have a genuine interest in pop culture, web marketing, and social media. Being addicted to the internet is a
good thing in this case.
• Be highly organized and efficient when it comes to scheduling/planning blogs and social media marketing
• Possess self-motivation and confidence when it comes to all duties
• Available to work 10-20 hours per week
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Board Games, Casual Games, Social Media
Preferred - WordPress, Google Drive, Board Games, Casual Games, Social Games, SEO copywriting, SEOmoz