Writer/Blogger - It will be so much FUNDecor Steals
Medical Writer and Proof Readerlabfinder
Copy Writing InternClean the World
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism InternVoyage Study Abroad
Student Writer Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Writing Interns needed for Entertainment and Lifestyle MagazineSan Diego Entertainer Magazine
Business Development / Proposal writingMalMar LLC
Sports Journalism (Lacrosse) Internship for a Digital Magazine and BlogBookmark This
Knuckle Down Lacrosse
Posted: April 08 2015
Company Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUsing our unconventional method, Knuckle Down Lacrosse is redefining coverage of lacrosse games. We are looking for several individuals interested in writing for our publication along with writing a column on our blog which has a growing readership that currently sits at over 10,000 page views a month. Times are flexible and the internship can be remotely performed. We look forward to bringing on some sports journalists to help us redefine the world of sports reporting.
We are looking to fill positions for both this spring and also this summer. Let us know which one you are applying for when you email us.
Responsibilities- Write blog posts and articles for our blog, magazine and newsletter.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus