Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Sports Journalism (Lacrosse) Internship for a Digital Magazine and BlogBookmark This
Knuckle Down Lacrosse
Posted: April 08 2015
Company Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUsing our unconventional method, Knuckle Down Lacrosse is redefining coverage of lacrosse games. We are looking for several individuals interested in writing for our publication along with writing a column on our blog which has a growing readership that currently sits at over 10,000 page views a month. Times are flexible and the internship can be remotely performed. We look forward to bringing on some sports journalists to help us redefine the world of sports reporting.
We are looking to fill positions for both this spring and also this summer. Let us know which one you are applying for when you email us.
Responsibilities- Write blog posts and articles for our blog, magazine and newsletter.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus