Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Staff Writer InternBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Burbank, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at HQ, we pride ourselves on being able to supply our visitors and customer with everything they're in search of. As a staff writer you will basically be writing short post on various topics. These post are simple and are our quick hits of info that readers will quickly digest. Most post are written in 10-15 minutes or less, so be ready to quickly come up with a well written paragraph, researched and proofed. To start you will enter a trail period 4 weeks where you will learn to be the writer we need you to be, also while exploring your creative writing abilities. This internship could lead to a full time paid opportunity, so we are looking for highly skilled candidates.
Responsibilities- Post 1-2 articles during the day
- Staying on top of trends and social media topics
- Other duties to follow ...
Requirements- Knowledgeable in streetwear, fashion, and culture
- Good knowledge of web based utilities, Google search, RSS, Twitter, etc.
- Posting content when directed
- 1 year or more of experience professionally writing or blogging
- Stay on TOP of breaking sources, news, and reports
- Well rounded in WordPress and/or blogging
- Must have excellent college level writing skills
- Strong background in English
- Self motivated
SkillsRequired - Blogger, Grammar, Deadline Oriented, Computer Literacy
Preferred - Fashion, Writing Skills