Writer/Blogger - It will be so much FUNDecor Steals
Medical Writer and Proof Readerlabfinder
Copy Writing InternClean the World
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism InternVoyage Study Abroad
Student Writer Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Writing Interns needed for Entertainment and Lifestyle MagazineSan Diego Entertainer Magazine
Business Development / Proposal writingMalMar LLC
Sustainability article writer.Bookmark This
Florida Green Home Consultants LLC
Posted: January 03 2015
Company Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to help us to write articles for our green businesses and projects blogs.
While this is an unpaid internship, we are interested in accepting a candidate who can use it as a long term win-win association and opportunity to simultaneously promote him/herself in the sustainability arena for personal career advancement.
ResponsibilitiesTo write 400 - 600 word articles for our green businesses and projects blogs.
RequirementsThe right candidate for this position must:
• Be passionate about environmental, building and also social sustainability.
• Have internet marketing and blogging knowledge.
• Need hands-on writing experience.
• Have a good understanding of green home features.
• Be a self-starter, with tenacity.
• Be English first language skilled (Grammar, Spelling and Composition).
• Be able to commit to a minimum of ten hours per week in front of a computer.
• Must be able to present 2-3 sample articles