FALL 2017 Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Political JournalistChild Poverty Research Institute
Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
TECHNOLOGY / ENTERTAINMENT MAGAZINE INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: May 21 2016
Company Location: Tacoma, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion, celebrities, film, music, photography, travel, technology, entertainment and video games.... FEVER MAGAZINE is the next generation's tech savvy publication.
Fever Magazine presents a epic exploration through the fashion, entertainment and technology worlds in a thought provoking and stunningly visual way. From cutting-edge editorials to interviews with internationally recognized artists, Fever Magazine speaks to a multicultural following. The publication strives to present a sexy yet sophisticated publication that delivers the hottest celebrity news, fashion, music, gadgets, and video games. Available in print, online, and on Amazon Kindle, the magazine produces memorable editorial content that crosses over from the printed page to digital media with cutting-edge visuals, engaging interviews and behind the scenes footage. Published quarterly, Fever Magazine will be available in every major city nation-wide starting fall of 2016.
For more information visit http://www.fevermagazine.com
FEVER MAGAZINE is currently accepting internship applications. Internship applicants should have a background in fashion, photography, video, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, art direction / graphic design, social media, advertising or marketing. Experience with programs such as Photoshop, In Design, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Wordpress is also a plus.
The internship is a minimum of 1 month (full time) or 3 months (part time) and will be remote for those living out of state.
Responsibilities- Work experience or educational focus in one of the following: fashion, photography, video, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, art direction / graphic design, social media, advertising, marketing or communications.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for fashion and entertainment; up to date with trends in fashion, music or film
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, MS Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Fluent in english, other languages such as french or Italian are a plus.
Requirements- Assist in with editorial production
- Assist in research, communication and coordination of new issues
- Support and expand public relations with brands, media contacts, contributing photographers, directors, artists and the general public
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Assist on photographic or video shoots as required
- Assist with pre and post production of editorial content
- Assist during events and receptions
- Assist with writing, copy editing or editorial content for the print, online edition and social media platforms
- Assist with press releases or other media marketing materials
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress, Drupal