Digital Marketing Content WriterTopMunch
Wilkie Blog Seeking Motivated Editorial InternWilkie Blog
Exhibit Content Internship - Fall & Winter 2017 AvailableAACA Museum Inc.
Sports Writer and BloggerCover The Spread 365
Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Political JournalistChild Poverty Research Institute
Website Content / Copywriting Internship - $12/hourBookmark This
27 N Green St
Posted: July 13 2015
DescriptionIF YOU ARE GOING TO APPLY, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT DOING THE PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONS BELOW.
Are you an English major? Communication or Journalism Major? Someone with a strong fundamental grasp of English grammar and interest in online publications?
We have a great internship opportunity for you!
First Impression Interactive (firstimpression.com) is looking to hire 1-2 copywriting interns to work out of our office in the West Loop of Chicago.
1) You show up when you say you'll show up.
2) You work hard, you come up with new and interesting ideas
3) You're excited to get a chance to have real impact on growing online brands
4) A proven aptitude and interest in online marketing, web site development, social media by doing one of the following:
a. Own a website/blog
b. Built a twitter following
c. Contributed to Github
5) Strong Communication Skills
6) Someone able to think creatively and write ORIGINAL content on a daily basis.
7) Someone who can come up with their own content ideas.
8) Understands why Buzzfeed content is so sharable.
9) Has experience working to meet deadlines.
• Work closely with the FII product team to help develop content for new site launches
• Write compelling copy
• You'll be writing content on a daily basis so a good understanding of English, Internet culture, and memes is required.
• Work with the design team and content team to help produce beautiful infographics that help our customers better understand complex subjects.
• Able to write about topics that you may not be an expert in so strong research skills are required.
• Basic HTML skills (H1, H2)