Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Website Content / Copywriting Internship - $12/hourBookmark This
27 N Green St
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIF YOU ARE GOING TO APPLY, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT DOING THE PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONS BELOW.
Are you an English major? Communication or Journalism Major? Someone with a strong fundamental grasp of English grammar and interest in online publications?
We have a great internship opportunity for you!
First Impression Interactive (firstimpression.com) is looking to hire 1-2 copywriting interns to work out of our office in the West Loop of Chicago.
1) You show up when you say you'll show up.
2) You work hard, you come up with new and interesting ideas
3) You're excited to get a chance to have real impact on growing online brands
4) A proven aptitude and interest in online marketing, web site development, social media by doing one of the following:
a. Own a website/blog
b. Built a twitter following
c. Contributed to Github
5) Strong Communication Skills
6) Someone able to think creatively and write ORIGINAL content on a daily basis.
7) Someone who can come up with their own content ideas.
8) Understands why Buzzfeed content is so sharable.
9) Has experience working to meet deadlines.
• Work closely with the FII product team to help develop content for new site launches
• Write compelling copy
• You'll be writing content on a daily basis so a good understanding of English, Internet culture, and memes is required.
• Work with the design team and content team to help produce beautiful infographics that help our customers better understand complex subjects.
• Able to write about topics that you may not be an expert in so strong research skills are required.
• Basic HTML skills (H1, H2)