Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Wellness Blogger/Writing InternBookmark This
1200 Foster St NW
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWigWam is trendy wellness series featuring local yoga & alternative fitness instructors, wellness-related keynote speakers, holistic practitioners, safe vendors (face/body products, organic clothing, etc) and clean eating. This experience will bring together all of those pieces & provide insight on how to make simple tweaks in everyday life that create powerful outcomes - all levels welcome!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Researching and blogging/interviewing high-profile wellness influencers
- Writing & editing newsletter articles
- Natural interest in wellness
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus