TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Calling All Bloggers & Writers for Abbot Kinney First Fridays BlogAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
B2B Technology Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Miami Scene Reporter - Concert PreviewsMXDWN
Writer and Content InternBookmark This
Posted: November 16 2015
Company Location: Boca Raton, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT INTERN POSITION
This position is for qualified writers applicants. Interns will be responsible for working with our marketing team to generating relevant content blogs posts relating to Alevo, Alevo Analytics, Energy Storage and events/activities,. This role will also work in tandem with our marketing team to develop content ideas, update social media platforms, and support content initiatives.
Alevo is a Swiss-based group of companies founded in 2009. Alevo has established operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Alevo is building a vertically integrated manufacturing and deployment organization, creating a global energy storage business to work with the world’s largest energy companies. Alevo will also provide mobile energy storage solutions for truck and bus fleets as well as the marine and offshore markets. www.Alevo.com
Responsibilities• Work with Alevo marketing team to research, write and edit unique content.
• Work with Alevo marketing team to deliver creative, clear, consistent, and compelling brand stories.
• Work with Alevo marketing team to develop fresh content for campaigns, projects, presentations, blogging and all around company branding
Requirements• Work well with others
• Able to work in a mobile environment
• An understanding of blogging and social media
• An understanding of Microsoft software …
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, articulate, reliable and smart
• You love to write and create interesting unique content