Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Junior Health WriterQuantumrun
Junior Science WriterQuantumrun
Junior Technology WriterQuantumrun
Editorial Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Copywriting InternshipViewpoint Creative
Writer and Content InternBookmark This
Posted: November 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT INTERN POSITION
This position is for qualified writers applicants. Interns will be responsible for working with our marketing team to generating relevant content blogs posts relating to Alevo, Alevo Analytics, Energy Storage and events/activities,. This role will also work in tandem with our marketing team to develop content ideas, update social media platforms, and support content initiatives.
Alevo is a Swiss-based group of companies founded in 2009. Alevo has established operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Alevo is building a vertically integrated manufacturing and deployment organization, creating a global energy storage business to work with the world’s largest energy companies. Alevo will also provide mobile energy storage solutions for truck and bus fleets as well as the marine and offshore markets. www.Alevo.com
Responsibilities• Work with Alevo marketing team to research, write and edit unique content.
• Work with Alevo marketing team to deliver creative, clear, consistent, and compelling brand stories.
• Work with Alevo marketing team to develop fresh content for campaigns, projects, presentations, blogging and all around company branding
Requirements• Work well with others
• Able to work in a mobile environment
• An understanding of blogging and social media
• An understanding of Microsoft software …
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, articulate, reliable and smart
• You love to write and create interesting unique content