- Internships /
- Writing /
- Writers Wanted for Startup Health and Wellness Magazine - Virtual/Remote Student/Non-Student
Writers Wanted for Startup Health and Wellness Magazine - Virtual/Remote Student/Non-StudentBookmark This
Whole Family Living
Posted: January 19 2016
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionDo you have a passion for health and wellness? Would you love to spread your message by writing engaging, creative content and having it published online?
Whole Family Living is seeking contributing authors for our online startup wellness magazine. This is an unpaid student or non-student internship. This opportunity is perfect for the health and wellness enthusiast looking to hone their writing skills and spread a positive message.
Although there is no contract, we ask a commitment of 1 article per month for 6 months. You may choose to "batch" submission of your blog posts/articles.
Our topics include: health and wellness, relationships, nutrition, productivity, career, work/life balance, family, spirituality, yoga, exercise, meditation, etc. Our interns will work independently, so you must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities• Research current lifestyle topics and trends.
• Write 6 articles (500-600 words each)
• Create and edit text content using Word.
Requirements• A passion for health + wellness
• English proficiency a must
• Excellent computer skills; expertise in MS Office Applications
• Proficient in how to send/receive attachments via email
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to work independently with little supervision.