Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Writer/Research (Intern)Bookmark This
Black Men's Dossier
Posted: February 27 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Men’s Dossier
So, you absolutely love to write. Perhaps you’re interested in the posterity of black youth. Here’s an opportunity to be a part of a team, have a voice, and contribute to an emerging new digital publication, Black Men’s Dossier.
Black Men’s Dossier is a digital site that focuses on all aspects of black professional men. Hence the name dossier, we create a complete profile and present examples outside of the stereotypical professions generally presented in mass media. Black men are multi-dimensional in talents, and Black Men’s Dossier celebrates these talents with editorial and video interviews, photoshoots and documentaries.
The Writer Intern reports to Black Men’s Dossier operations manager. The interns’ primary responsibilities includes researching various sources to produce biographies, and additional pertinent information to create a full dossier on featured Black men. Submit content from Black Men's Dossier to Wikipedia for inclusion in their article content.
• Write and self-proof content for web publication
• Research press releases, web sites, and other media sources to generate info for Bios and full dossier
• Update Wikipedia
• Major in English, marketing, journalism, or related field.
• Strong grammar, writing and communication skills are essential
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Interest in pursuing a job in journalism, public relations or copywriting
• Interest in men’s issues
• Smart phone and electronic device with internet access
• Must be able to work on a team and individually