Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Junior Health WriterQuantumrun
Junior Science WriterQuantumrun
Junior Technology WriterQuantumrun
Writers needed to compose short, inspirational interview-based storiesBookmark This
Posted: November 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWriters are needed to interview people and compose short articles (250-450 words) regarding an inspirational or motivational experience in the subject's life. Hired interns will be responsible for submitting 2-3 articles per week, and will need to include a photo of the subject along with the articles. This is a great opportunity for those of all experience levels who are interested in writing and journalism. People of many different backgrounds, college majors and regions will be hired to allow diversity in the written pieces.
Responsibilities-Completion of a minimum of 2 articles per week
-Communication with the editor every week
-Flexibility in adhering to the demands of the editor
-Completion of assignments in an efficient, timely manner
- Ability to conduct interviews and actively seek out prospective subjects
Requirements- Experience in journalistic writing
- Proficiency in spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ability to write articles that are attention-grabbing and awe-inspiring
- Means of communication with editor via email or phone
- Dedication of approximately 2-3 hours per week to composing articles and conducting interviews