EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Digital Content Creator (Written)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Writer, Copywriter/EditorialMusee Magazine
Writing and Marketing InternBookmark This
One Broadway 14th Floor
Posted: September 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique Immigration Firm specializing in green cards for researchers is looking to bring on students to learn about the green card process and to assist in marketing projects and events.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Team.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat PRO is a plus