Editorial and Media InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Writers + Storytellers for Social Good Non-ProfitCoCre
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerAwesome and Amazing Company
Web Content WriterAwesome and Amazing Company
Writer InternGreat American Group
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Writing Assistant for Digital Marketing Agency [Paid & Virtual]Bookmark This
Codeless Interactive, LLC
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: If the position below sounds good, then please apply here: http://bit.ly/codelessapp Thanks!
We're looking for an ambitious new marketing intern who's eager to learn and do real work.
Experience would be nice, but as long as you're motivated and willing, then we can teach you everything. We're also looking for someone who we could potentially hire full time as our business continues to grow.
The three things you'll get include:
1. Training: We'll train you in all modern marketing methods like inbound marketing, SEO, social media, and more.
2. Hands-On Experience: You'll work directly with the partners on real client work like launching new websites, optimizing them to sell more, and promoting them to grow revenue. (So no coffee runs or other useless tasks.)
3. Business Knowledge: You'll see how an agency runs and get involved in managing projects, client coordination, the sales process, etc.
Codeless is a digital marketing agency that specializes in performance based marketing (so increasing traffic and leads to add revenue). Our services include inbound marketing, web design, search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization.
We’re based in Orange County, CA, but are also spread out virtually so location isn't an issue. We work with both domestic and international clients, including North America, Central America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We’ve been featured in the New York Times, Business Insider, Kissmetrics, SEMrush, Moz, Small Business Trends, Problogger, Social Media Today, Brazen Careerist and more.
ResponsibilitiesWe're looking for someone to help support & assist in the content creation process. Here's what you'll be helping with on a day-to-day basis:
- Researching new topics and supporting material
- Coming up with new ideas and initial outlines
- Possibly ghostwriting first drafts
- Coordinating and managing the editorial calendar workflow
- Prospecting for new writing opportunities, monitoring responses and follow-ups
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or similar
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are obvious. We're a services business, so you need to be likable and personable
- We are looking for digital natives who are comfortable with all current technologies and platforms. We'd also love to see examples of your ambition (i.e. class projects, writing samples, awards, sports performance, etc.)
- We're pretty flexible and casual, but we only accept high quality work. We're not going to micromange, so you need to be a responsible self-starter, a fast learner, willing to learn and grow.