Student Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Entertainment Writers Wanted - Attend Free Concerts, Festivals, Foodie Events etc.Downtown Weekly LA
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
Editorial InternshipApplause Africa Magazinee
Editorial / Journalism InternSolutions Review
Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Student Writing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Sense of Humor and editorPitter Pattering Paws
Writing & Editing for Fitness + Wellness CompanyBookmark This
412 E65th Street Apt5G
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlueJay Fitness, www.hollycgoodwin.com has a Writing & Editing internship opportunity available for Fall/Spring 2015/2016. Interns are required to work 5-10 hours a week. This position is an incredible opportunity for current students or graduates who also have an interest in fitness and a holistic approach to health. This is a great position as you will get lots of hands-on experience and creative responsibility.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Holly Goodwin, email@example.com with INTERNSHIP in the subject link.
Responsibilities- Possess excellent writing and editing skills. Strong communication. Customer service skills a plus.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and looking for growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Requirements- Ability to review and edit fitness and wellness blogs
- Collaborate and work with owner to create an online course
- Edit ongoing Ebook and Personal Essays
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences through Wordpress
- Some marketing and building contact lists
- Research and track industry trends