Social Media Blog Writing InternBuzzlogix
Editorial / Journalism InternWords for Hire
Virtual Internship - Blogging, Content Creation, Social Media Management etc.Words for Hire
Marketing Copywriter (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Content Writer InternDMS PRINTING & DESIGN
BUSY AD AGENCY SEEKS COPYWRITING INTERNSEIGHT HORSES
Writing & Editing for Fitness + Wellness CompanyBookmark This
412 E65th Street Apt5G
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlueJay Fitness, www.hollycgoodwin.com has a Writing & Editing internship opportunity available for Fall/Spring 2015/2016. Interns are required to work 5-10 hours a week. This position is an incredible opportunity for current students or graduates who also have an interest in fitness and a holistic approach to health. This is a great position as you will get lots of hands-on experience and creative responsibility.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Holly Goodwin, email@example.com with INTERNSHIP in the subject link.
Responsibilities- Possess excellent writing and editing skills. Strong communication. Customer service skills a plus.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and looking for growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Requirements- Ability to review and edit fitness and wellness blogs
- Collaborate and work with owner to create an online course
- Edit ongoing Ebook and Personal Essays
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences through Wordpress
- Some marketing and building contact lists
- Research and track industry trends