Guest Blogger EditorThe Global Grid
Greek Language Translator & Content CoordinatorThe Global Grid
German Language Translator & Content CoordinatorThe Global Grid
French Language Translator & Content CoordinatorThe Global Grid
Environmental Design BloggerThe Global Grid
Chinese Language Translator & Content CoordinatorThe Global Grid
Multi-Media Blogger (Intern)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Arabic Language Translator & Content CoordinatorThe Global Grid
Writing & Editing for Fitness + Wellness CompanyBookmark This
412 E65th Street Apt5G
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlueJay Fitness, www.hollycgoodwin.com has a Writing & Editing internship opportunity available for Fall/Spring 2015/2016. Interns are required to work 5-10 hours a week. This position is an incredible opportunity for current students or graduates who also have an interest in fitness and a holistic approach to health. This is a great position as you will get lots of hands-on experience and creative responsibility.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Holly Goodwin, email@example.com with INTERNSHIP in the subject link.
Responsibilities- Possess excellent writing and editing skills. Strong communication. Customer service skills a plus.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and looking for growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Requirements- Ability to review and edit fitness and wellness blogs
- Collaborate and work with owner to create an online course
- Edit ongoing Ebook and Personal Essays
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences through Wordpress
- Some marketing and building contact lists
- Research and track industry trends