Editorial / Journalism InternThe Lunch Table
CA Health/Fitness Brand Seeks Exceptional Blogger/CopywriterLifeForce Performance
Writer/ReporterThe Joy Network
Blogger InternshipEast Coast Management Solutions
Copywriter/Proofer (Stoughton, MA) - Immediate StartStrategis
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston North
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Writing, Editor InternshipBookmark This
839 N. Mansfield Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDahan Properties (parent company for Prime Five Homes and The Dream Builders Project), is looking for a Writing intern to assist our team with writing, PR documents as needed, and Marketing projects. This internship will allow you to explore the field of Communications while gaining valuable, hands-on experience.
You will be joining a creative, passionate team that thrives on thinking outside of the box. You will learn directly from the CEO and other team members to create exciting press releases, blog posts, and other marketing documents that will be shared on our websites and social media sites.
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND WRITING SKILLS. We would prefer someone with English as their native language.
The location of this internship is 839 N Mansfield Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038
We do require office hours, depending on your availability you will be working 3-4 hours a day, 2-3 days a week. Our office hours are M-F, 10:00-4:00. Please respond with your current & projected availability.
We offer school credit and/or references.
*YOU MUST BE IN LOS ANGELES TO INTERVIEW FOR THIS POSITION
Prime Five Homes is a Los Angeles-based, full-service real estate development company that specializes in modern, eco-friendly, sustainable, luxurious home building and remodeling.
The Dream Builders Project (DBP) is a Los Angeles-based 501c3 charity. Founded in October 2013, The DBP was created with one plan and one goal in mind, to give back to the community. As an action-based charity, The DBP is committed to community growth by assisting other charities, nonprofits, organizations, and foundations also dedicated to making the world a better place.
The DBP hosts charitable events, galas, and food and clothing drives to fund and raise awareness for several of Los Angeles' key social issues, including child abuse, homelessness, human trafficking, and severe illness and disease.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to PR, marketing content, infosheets, blogs, etc.
- Interact with CEO, PR Manager, Op Manager, and writer to carry out marketing and advertising projects
- Draft social media and blog posts for the social media team as needed
- Post on various social media outlets such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Create and research content for posts
- Write unique and captivating content for marketing and online purposes.
Requirements- Create intelligent written content
- Attend and help coordinate events
- Research and develop creative marketing/PR strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Computer proficiency (We have a Mac based office but if you bring your own PC laptop that's fine!)
- Social Media savvy with excellent organizational skills
- Team Player and creative go-getter mentality
- Excellent research skills
- Previous experience in writing : types of articles will include marketing content, creative blogs, unique social media posts.
- Interest in real estate and community involvement/charity.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, English, Blogging, Press Releases, Article Creation, Composing Press Releases, Blog Development, Article Writing
Preferred - Social Media