Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Creative Writing / Blogging - Fun Swiss Watch Brand - NY NYChronspire
Contributing Writer InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Copy Editor for MagazineRebel Lifestyle Magazine
ALL WRITERS NEED FOR MAGAZINE (sports, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, entertainment and more)Rebel Lifestyle Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
SPRING 2017 WRITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Writing & Editing Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Writing InternBookmark This
Writing for Holistic Life
Posted: January 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am seeking a writing intern to help with the development and implementation of various writing tasks for my internet marketing and publishing business. I write and publish non-fiction books for myself and my clients and I manage several blogs. This is a great opportunity for you to gain the writing experience you need to build up your portfolio. You would be writing and posting blog articles and editing and proofreading books. You will learn some key SEO strategies and writing guidelines. You might also be assisting me with email blasts, and press releases.
You would be able to work from your own home and we would conduct business over email and phone. You would make your own hours provided the work is completed within deadline.
I have a lot to teach you as a marketing professional with 12 years of experience and would be happy to write recommendations for you to help you in your career.
Responsibilities- Research topics and write blogs, articles and portions of books.
- Post blogs and find and add corresponding photos (I will teach you how if you don't know how).
- Editing of books and articles.
- Potential for other writing and copywriting assignments.
Requirements- Good computer and internet researching skills are required, and you must have your own access to both.
- Communication is extremely important to me. Don't leave me hanging and don't make me come after you asking when you will have something done. Be proactive and keep me informed.
- Must be self motivated and possess the drive to do things right the first time.
- Must be able to put in 15-20 hours a week.
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - WordPress